woooow....brillant...the boys looked like they are having FUN !!! We can't wait till we see all of you guys...cliff is getting the tickets from AirNz this week...see you soon love to the boys and congradulations on a great performance. Ludeen x0x0x
This blog is all about my kids. Ken Nelson, and Joseph Edward. I hope to document some of the cute things they have said over the years, and some of the struggles I have overcome in parenting. I hope they make you laugh and cry and appreciate the preciousness of life...
After 16 years in Japan it was time to go home...not to my home country of NZ, but to my home family in Australia. I returned in February 2009, so posts before then are from our travels in Japan. Now I will be sharing with you the beauty I find in Australia, and the family I have joined here.
2 comments:
woooow....brillant...the boys looked like they are having FUN !!! We can't wait till we see all of you guys...cliff is getting the tickets from AirNz this week...see you soon love to the boys and congradulations on a great performance. Ludeen x0x0x
Thanks Ludeen! We can't wait to see you too...!!
Post a Comment